19th International Puppet Festival
Кragujevac, May, 08 - 12th, 2017.
We are pleased to inform you that the 19th INTERNATIONAL PUPPET FESTIVAL “GOLDEN SPARKLE” will be held from 8th to 12th, May 2017 in Kragujevac, Serbia.
The Festival is competitive and it is only for puppet performances. The International Professional Jury according to artistic value, will give the statuette „Golden Sparkle“:
- GRAND PRIX
For The Best Play,
Plaquettes “Golden Sparkle” will be given for the:
- best direction
- best scenary
- best stage design
- best puppet design
- best original music and
- five equal aword for the best actor.
- Up to twelve theatres will be selected to participate at the Festival
- Each theatre will perform two times on the same day
- The participating theatre ensemble should not have more than 12 members, whether they are Actors, Actresses, Director, Technicians etc.
The organizer provides:
- All technical support for a performance (stage: 8m x 7m, hight: 4.5m with sixcurtain tracks, loundspeaker system and lights-48spotlights)
- Acommodation in the hotel (full board)
- For the Theaters that travel by plane the organizer provides transport from Belgrade airport to Kragujevac and back
- Pre-school and school children, up to twelve years old are the audience.
If you are interested in participating at our Festival, please send us your completed application form before 31th Decembre, 2016. The applications sent after 31th Decembre, 2016 will not be taken into consideration. You will be informed about the selection results by 31th January, 2017.
It is necessary to send the following:
- A completed application form
- Photos from performance and
- Full lenght DVD your performance.
Address for Sending Application and DVD is:
POZORIŠTE ZA DECU KRAGUJEVAC
Trg slobode 1
34000 KRAGUJEVAC, Serbia
or to e -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your co-operation.